Tuesday, February 23, 2010

PGCC VOICES: Do you think there is there too much PDA (public display of affection) on campus?

By Katryna Fernandez



Stephanie McCarthy (Pictured above): Actually, yes, cause I’ve seen a lot of rolling on floors and stuff…just wow.

Seneca Matthews: From what I hear, yes. But, I don’t think so, no. Let me be straight, no, I don’t see a lot.

Ivan Crump, Jr.: Yes I do. I believe that there’s a little bit too much cause I’ve seen some “stuff”, especially in this area (outside of the club rooms). I’m not going to state any names, but I believe they were doing a little bit too much, and this is a school and not a club. I see it in the cafeteria, the club rooms, the Hollow Tree, and just the whole Largo Student Center.

Janet Kilpatrick: Yes, I do, at times and certain places. I don’t see a whole lot of it but I hear a lot about it going on in certain places.>

Jeryle Greene: I haven’t been at this school that long, so I haven’t seen that much of that lately. Just this one time, but it didn’t affect me.

No comments:

Post a Comment